Learn How YOU Can Be
More Than Pink!
Susan G. Komen® Missouri is deeply grateful for our annual partnerships in the communities in our service area.
Your support makes it possible for us to continue to support local community and education programs and global breakthrough research. Every dollar makes an impact.
Host a fundraiser. Give at work. Donate.
We can’t do it without you. Join us.
Call the Affiliate office at 314.644.5400.
OCTOBER 5 - Bravo Cucina Italiana
Friday, October 5 5-11 p.m. at West County Center, bring or show flyer & 20% of food sales donated to Komen Missouri. Click here for flyer.
CBL Spotlight Social
Fall Spotlight Social – free events!
Fashion, Food & Fun, supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Komen-Missouri
Friday, October 5 from 5-8 pm at St. Clair Square and West County Center
Saturday, October 6 from 11 am to 2 pm at Mid Rivers Mall and South County Center
Wacoal’s Fit for the Cure – October 2018
This year marks the 18th anniversary of Wacoal’s Fit for the Cure® program benefiting Susan G. Komen®! For every woman who gets a professional bra fitting at an event, Wacoal will donate $2 to Komen (no purchase necessary). Wacoal will also donate $2 to Komen for every Wacoal bra, shapewear item or b.tempt’d bra purchased at these events. Together with all other promotions conducted by Wacoal, Wacoal will donate an aggregate guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000.00 in 2018 to support Komen’s National Treatment Assistance program and other local community health programs. For more information and to find an event near you: http://ow.ly/s8JP30i1xsI.
Fitting dates in the St. Louis Metro area:
- Friday, October 5: Von Maur, The Meadows, 2 Fountain Grass Drive, Lake St. Louis, MO
- Tuesday, October 9: Dillard’s, South County Center, 220 South County Center, St. Louis, MO
- Tuesday, October 9: Dillard’s, Mid Rivers Mall, 2 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St. Peters, MO
- Wednesday, October 10: Dillard’s, Capital Mall, 3600 Country Club Drive, Jefferson City, MO
- Wednesday, October 10: Dillard’s, Columbia Mall, 2300 Bernadette Drive, Columbia, MO
- Friday, October 12: Dillard’s, St. Louis Galleria, 1155 Galleria, St. Louis, MO
- Wednesday, October 17: Macy’s, Chesterfield Mall, 49 Chesterfield Mall, Chesterfield, MO
- Thursday, October 18: Macy’s, St. Louis Galleria, 1155 Galleria, St. Louis, MO
- Friday, October 19: Macy’s, West County Shopping Center, 2 West County Center, Des Peres, MO
Lilly Pultizer Shop and Share
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Pulitzer at Plaza Frontenac will be having a Shop and Share event at
their store from 4 pm to 8 pm and will donate 10% of their sales to
Susan G. Komen Missouri.
Kick Cancer Game
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
A breast cancer awareness game between Fontbonne University and MacMurry College will be held on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm at Centene Stadium, 305 Gay Avenue, Clayton , Missouri. 100% of the concessions and donations will be donated to Susan G. Komen Missouri.
Ola Style Survivor Fashion Show
Friday, October 26, 2018
A fashion show highlighting survivors as models will be held at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac located at 1335 South Lindbergh Road from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. 100% of ticket sales will be donated to Susan G. Komen Missouri. Ticket prices are $40.00. For more information, go to olastyle.net.
Ozark Federal Savings and Loan Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
Month of October
Various fundraising events to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer will be hosted at several Ozarks Federal Savings and Loan locations to include t-shirt sales and other miscellaneous items, a bake sale, and a blue jeans day. 100% of the proceeds are being donated to Susan G. Komen Missouri.
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Michael Kors will have a shopping event from 10 am to 9 pm at West County Mall and the St. Louis Galleria and will donate 10% of their sales to Susan G. Komen Missouri.