Login + GO

Fundraising & Teams

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Your registration fee helps make a difference, but your additional fundraising helps us provide even more funding for local, lifesaving breast cancer screening, breast health education and patient support services and breast cancer research.

If every Komen Greater St. Louis Race participant raised $100, the local fight against breast cancer could be $1.5 million stronger.

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • 75% of Komen Missouri’s net revenue is used to support local, community-based breast cancer screening, breast health education and patient navigation and support programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program, funding cutting-edge, global breast cancer research
  • All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law
  • Learn more about our Komen Missouri's local investment and the research Komen does around the globe

Multiply your impact, multiply your fun!

You likely already have friends, coworkers and family members who are passionate supporters of the breast cancer cause. The Komen Greater St. Louis Race for the Cure® is your chance to take action and show that you are all More Than Pink™! Form a team in honor or in memory of someone you know who has been impacted by breast cancer, or simply to help make a difference—together.

Get out there and join the fight. Register or log in to fundraise today!

For more information on the 2018 Komen Greater St. Louis Race, to register or to donate, please click here.