Join us on June 14 for the 16th Annual
Susan G. Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure®
The Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure® raises funds for the local fight against breast cancer, celebrates breast cancer survivors, and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.
Seventy-five percent of the net funds raised through the Race stays in the St. Louis community to fund innovative breast health and breast cancer screening, education and support programs. The remaining 25 percent goes toward groundbreaking national breast cancer research programs, including vital research being done right here in St. Louis.
Schedule of Events:
6:30 a.m. Race Day Registration Opens
6:30 a.m. Survivor Pavilion Opens
6:30 a.m. Team Photos Begin
7:25 a.m. Survivor Procession
7:55 a.m. Aerobic Warm Up
8:25 a.m. Wheelchairs Start
8:30 a.m. Team Photos End
8:30 a.m. 5K Timed Runners Start
9:00 a.m. 5K Non-Timed and 1-Mile Runners/Walkers Start
9:45 a.m. Awards Ceremony (on the Main Stage)
- Garages: Click here for information!
- Drop-Off location close to Race site for wheelchair users and persons with mobility or physical challenges: Market at Tucker (pull up to the barricades)
- Road closures:
- Chestnut from Tucker to 15th – 9am June 14 to 1pm June 15
- Chestnut from 15th to 17th – 9am June 14 to 1pm June 15
- Pine from Tucker to 15th – 9am June 14 to 1pm June 15
- 13th and 15th from Market to Olive – 9am June 14 to 1 pm June 15
- 14th from Market to Olive – 2pm June 14 to 1 pm June 15
- Olive from Tucker to 14th – June 15 3am to 1 pm
- Market, Pine and Olive from Tucker to 17th – June 15 4am to 1pm
- Tucker from Olive to Clark – June 15 6am to Noon
- MetroLink:Click here for MetroLink information.
Important Dates to Remember:
Make it a Weekend:
- Stay overnight at one of these hotels with special offers for Race participants. Click here for a full list of hotels!
Race Day Team Photos X-Large Teams have been contacted with their scheduled photo times at the Civil Courts building. All other team photos take place at Soldiers' Memorial on a first-come, first-served schedule beginning at 6:30 a.m.
Share your Survivor or Race story!
Thank you for your support!