Online Race Team Registration Ends 5/31/2016 @ 1:00 PM
Susan G. Komen Greater St. Louis Race for the Cure® 2016: Register Now
Register for the 6.11.16 Komen Greater St. Louis Race for the Cure! The Race raises vital funds for lifesaving, local breast health programs and cutting-edge, global breast cancer research; celebrates breast cancer survivors and thrivers; and honors those we have lost to the disease. Register or Donate Now
8th Annual Dine Out for the Cure (St. Louis) - Thursday, June 9
Fight breast cancer one bite at a time. Dine Out for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner at any of the participating restaurants and food trucks. Learn more.
Introducing Susan G. Komen® Missouri: Susan G. Komen® St. Louis and Susan G. Komen® Mid-Missouri Join Forces to Make a Bigger Impact in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Susan G. Komen St. Louis and Susan G. Komen Mid-Missouri have joined forces and will operate as one entity: Susan G. Komen Missouri. The new, consolidated organization will also expand its reach to serve five additional counties not previously served by Komen. Komen Missouri will serve 31 counties in Missouri and seven counties in southwestern Illinois. Read More
What You Need to Know About Breast Density
Breast density is an important breast cancer risk factor that can also affect the ability of mammograms to detect some tumors. Read More
Palliative Care for Breast Cancer
Palliative care is a special type of health care for people with a serious illness. Its goal is to improve the quality of life of both patients and their families. Read More
It’s simple. Komen Missouri is fighting breast cancer. How?
What We Do
Komen Missouri is the local source for funding programs that provide breast cancer screening services, breast health education and outreach in our 38-county Missouri/Illinois service area.
We empower the residents in our service area with information about the importance of early detection and breast health by educating individuals about the importance of early detection and the resources that are available to them. We work to ensure access to and build programs that enhance quality care. We devote 75 percent of net funds raised to vital local breast health services and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to cutting-edge, global research to find the cures.
Since 1999, Komen Missouri has invested $40 million in the fight against breast cancer; with more than $30 million to support local programs and more than $9 million in national research grants. At the same time, more than $20 million raised here and nationwide has come back to Missouri research facilities.
The Difference We Make
Komen Missouri is part of the big picture to eradicate breast cancer. But we’re also focused on the local needs of our neighbors. We are dedicated to educating the residents in our service area about breast cancer and the resources available along with funding life-saving screening, patient navigation and support programs for our neighbors currently battling this disease.
The Difference You Make
Join Komen Missouri in the fight to beat breast cancer. You can donate your time or resources or host a fundraiser in our 38-county Missouri/Illinois service area. You can know your normal and encourage those around you to know theirs. You can be a listening ear and strong shoulder to family and friends who are in the battle. And you can be an inspiration and tell your story as a breast cancer survivor. There is a place for you in this fight. Your dollar could be the one that ultimately finds one of the cures. Your presentation might encourage a listener to get a mammogram and find her cancer at an earlier stage. Contact us today. We’re here to partner with you.
We’re only a click or a call away. However you reach us, we are always happy to help you.
- Give us a call: 314.569.3900 (Greater St. Louis office) or 573.445.1905 (Mid-Missouri office)
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org